Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scheppach Ha2600 dust extractor

Options
  • 12-03-2007 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Hi as per title does anyone know anywhere other than D&S Hardware in Tullamore I can get replacement dust collection bags. I only have one bag and it got ripped by a falling piece of timber in a few places.

I have been trying from that crowd of cowboys for the last month almost to get some and keep getting stupid excuses. I really badly need to get some.

If anyone could help I would be very thankfull.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

mcQuillans in Dublin should be worth a try

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I've used those thick green bin bags in mine with no problems. The bag that came with mine was just a clear plastic one anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Thanks Kadman I'l give them a shout. They reckon today they will have another delivery of them tomorrow for me so I'l wait and see. I wont be holding my breath.

Advertisement