Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Paddys w/e permutations/predictions 6N decider!

Options
  • 12-03-2007 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

France + 42 6 Scot home 2nd fixture
    Ireland + 38 6 Italy away 1st fixture
    England + 13 6 Wales away 3rd fixture
    Italy - 26 4 Ireland Home
    Scot - 31 2 France away
    Wales - 36 0 England Home

On the above I call a Welsh pride backs to the wall turnover of a very poor English team who have not the experience ( as a whole ) or settled time together to beat the one off occasion and fire that a desperarte white wash avoiding Millenium Stadium cauldron will provide.

France to really struggle against a Scottish team with nothing to lose and a belief that if they can nearly beat Ireland an improved performance can reall annoy the French. France to win but Pattersons boot and their horrible spoiling game to keep the scores down and pehaps even enflame the fiery french.
    Dont forget France will know exactly what they have to do, pressure or what?!

Ireland to have the usual tight game V the Azzuri but experience, IRL, and lack of, IT, and key injuries to Italy will see Ireland win. At the end of the day they have achieved more than they ever had and I wonder do they have any more in them. They are not used to the situation and pressures that come with punching above their wieght and playing for a 2nd place finish, potentially !!!

I think it will be close very very close, but I think Frances 4 point edge on us currently will be enough. At least we have nothing to fear from them come the WC anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

ANy more predictions for the games this w/e?

Irelad to rack up point vesrus weakened Italians or and French to falter in the spotlight?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,690 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I think Ireland won't score enough to win the championship. France are going to turn on the style at home. The pressure is on them to produce a comprehensive win after last weekend.

Advertisement