Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Options
  • 12-03-2007 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

I just bought their new ablum and i was wondering is the 1st song suppose to sound poor quality or is it maybe a mistake on my cd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Mr Marenghi

Nope, i thought the same but its supposed to be like that, it does grow on you though

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

cheers
    i just taut it sounded a bit weird bt it is a gud song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Thought that for ages, they should have recorded it well, it's a good song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Sweetleilani

it is poor quality going to see them in April in toronto, waiting on tshirt i ordered from them:( it is taking a long time

Lei

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭pig on the wing

i own their s/t and have their sophomore on my ipod. apparently, the title track is "supposed to be heard on vinyl", but i doubt that would make a difference to anyone's ears.

their debut is in my top 50 albums evr, that's for sure, but i have yet to give some loud thunder a proper listen

• Advertisement
Advertisement