Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker in Cork

Options
  • 12-03-2007 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all, thanks for previous info on 'poker in wexford' played a few games didnt win but came close and had good craic. Jetting off to Fermoy this week with work. Will be there Tues,Wed,Thurs night, was hoping to get a game in while im down there but its proving pretty difficult to find a game advertised on the web maybe im looking in all the wrong places... suppose its really the kind of thing u have to ask the locals..... So please anyone with any info would be greatly appricated. Looking for a pub/hotel game or any info really, staying in Fermoy but will have transport. Cheers. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Hi there,
    I f you have transport its only a 15min drive into Cork city centre, and really you'd be better off to head into the Maccau club where theres a game every night of the week. Its on Patricks quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Kazzehh

Ta very much, went down to the 30e tournment last nite and got first place...well chuffed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Send me on my share, youd never have gone only for me!!!!! lol WP

Advertisement