Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Supply Transport & Pa for bands.

Options
  • 11-03-2007 3:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

I can provide a High Roof Ford transit van and up to 6kw+ PA rig and effects to any up and coming band that needs that extra bit of power!!. Have good experience with bike rallys. Dublin based but can travell.

Frank

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

can you post the spec of the PA?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

Two Proel Bins 218sp peak 2400each 2 x 18" cones in each speaker. (4 ohm), 4 mid range speakers. (Trace Elliot 4 ohm excellent power!!) I have another set of smaller bins and tops that could be added.
    12u amp rack consisting of Crown Macrotech 3600vz, 2402 and 1200.. DBX 2231 Graphic DBX 3 way Crossover, DBX Limiter Gate. I also have 8 Gobo lighting, including Martin, 3 Martin Magnum smoke machines and a hazer.

I use the above for DJing at bike rallys hense Im not equipped completly for bands. I dont have any mikes, mixers other than an Allen & Heath zone 62. (6 channel)
    Frank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 interpol

Just wondering what you charge for transporting backline in the city centre and when are you available to do so?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DonRufio

hi there, wondering if you still do transport to and from gigs for bands, if so please get in touch thedonrufio@gmail.com and can discuss rates,
    many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Jamie_hogan

hey, what do you charge ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

This thread is over four and a half years old. Please start a new one if you're looking for gig transport.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement