Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corsica

Options
  • 11-03-2007 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi there

Planing to go to Corsica this year (June) and have a few questions somebody might be able to help me with.

Has anybody been there?
    If so what are the roads like as I have been led to believe that they are not unlike some of the roads in the west of Ireland?
    And lastly has anybody stayed on the pier in Nice or does anybody of somewhere in Nice we can park overnight as the ferry sails at 8:10am?

regards

Guinness

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Haven't been there myself, but people that have recommend driving along the coast counter-clockwise.
    That way, (on the very narrow, mountainous roads) you don't have the protruding, overhanging rocks on your side of the road, and only not falling into the sea to worry about. :D

Sorry ...but haven't got any more useful information.

Advertisement