Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Call in Croke Park against England

Options
  • 11-03-2007 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello there Paddies :)

here's a froggy who lived 2 years in several stays in Ireland and who missed this feckin island so much ... ;)

i'm just joining u to ask if by chance someone here can found a MP3 of the Ireland Call moment in Croker the last we when u laminated the brits !!! :rolleyes: :):):)

Thx in advance if someone have that or can find it !!! cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 oasisfan

Hey here is a video of it dunno if that is any good to you http://youtube.com/watch?v=0M7miG09c4g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 yellowfox

yep oasisfan , sorry i got already the video , i should have say it before ;)

but i was looking after a MP3 version for a guy in my rugbyboard who asked it , i gave it already the link to the Youtube Video , but he wants it in MP3 ... :rolleyes:

Thx a Million anyway Cheers :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Steibhin

RTE.ie have a podcast of the anthems and highlights from the commentary.

To be found here

Well worth listening too, btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 yellowfox

cheers Steibhin !!! Thx a million mate !!!

i give the link to the guy who asked it on our forum , i hope he'll be able to download it from there !!! ;)

Advertisement