Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddy power

Options
  • 10-03-2007 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

does any one any sites that have the same kind of layout as the old paddy power site.the new layout is annoying me.if you were browsing while playing the old site used to bring you back to the page when it was your turn, the new one doesnt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Hi crybaby, as far as I know the Tribeca network is gone forever. PPP/GJP/etc have moved to the new IPoker network.

If you mean that when it's your turn the table automatically pops back up then I'm pretty sure Party has this, not sure about Stars (prob an option).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 gero13

i'm pretty sure 888/pacific poker. has that feature, were when its ur turn the window pops back up

• Registered Users Posts: 39,115 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

and im pretty sure that was one of the most annoying features on the old PPP
    i found a volume control the other day on the new, great feature,
    sound is good, but always hated the way the PPP sounds were so loud, if you were listening to music (or anything were you needed speakers and could turn them down) its horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭crybaby

thanks for all your suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

lafortezza wrote:
    Hi crybaby, as far as I know the Tribeca network is gone forever. PPP/GJP/etc have moved to the new IPoker network.

If you mean that when it's your turn the table automatically pops back up then I'm pretty sure Party has this, not sure about Stars (prob an option).

Stars has this too

• Advertisement
Advertisement