Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name this Bocelli song....

Options
  • 10-03-2007 7:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Like a lot of his stuff but this one eludes me.

I keep catching the video halfway through on Classic FmTv and so miss the start titles.It's obviously quite an old song as in the arty video there are clips showing the twin towers in the background as well loads of moody shots of various people cut to shots of him singing behind a piano.The video seems to have the theme of red fabric going through it like a red scarf blowing through the wind etc.

Sorry if i don't know any of the lines to the song as i don't know spanish or latin ? lol

If someone could tell me the name of the song and album its taken from much appreciated , this has been buggin me for a good while .

:confused:

Comments

Advertisement