Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New BATTLES leaked on the interslice

Options
  • 10-03-2007 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

A copy of the new BATTLES album MIRRORED has been leaked on the internet. It's unbelievably amazing, but a pretty different sound.

I am SOOOOO excited about the TBMC gig now.

Has anyone heard it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Some funky vocal sh*t going on. Not completely sold on it yet... can see myself coming round to liking it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Ah, I like it. I'd be bored with them if they did the same thing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Well yea... since their last gig in Dublin bored the **** outta me, maybe it is time for a change of direction :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Fair enough :). Every time I've seen them, they blew me away. Although I started getting a bit tired of the new stuff in Whelan's alright. But I think it was because they were testing the new stuff. They should hopefully be more confident with the stuff come May.

Advertisement