Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Plan

Options
  • 09-03-2007 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a small problem :D
    I'm planning to open business in Ireland.
    I have ties with really successful agency in New York USA to whom I will be providing most of my services.
    There are some contacts in Dublin who will be providing some business to me too.
    Business would be mostly Web Development but later if all goes as planned it will grow to mini agency with investments from States.
    As a Croatian citizen I need to apply for a business permission to Ministry of Justice prior to company registration.
    For that reason I need professional business plan endorsed by financial/accounting firm to accompany application so I guessed it would be best if Irish accountant does this. I'm currently in Dublin for few months until I get that sorted. I tried to contact some firms here in Dublin but they are "too busy" just for business plan.
    If someone is willing to help with this please contact me.
    Price is not important. I really need this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

why do u need a company to start with?
    Can u not operate as a sole trader?
    Do you have the business plan done and you just need someone to sign off on it?

can u post a link to the Dept of justice to show whats required?

Advertisement