Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$2 rebuy with $2k added tonight + other weird ones

Options
  • 09-03-2007 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

promo running on PPP, starting tonight with a $2 rebuy gamble fest, with lots of play and $2,000 added! :)

Friday 7pm:

Two Thousand Reasons - $2 Rebuy, $2,000 Added

Saturday 7pm:

The $2,000 Two Fingers Freeroll - Free Entry

Sunday 7pm:

No Point $200 Crapshoot - 2 Paddy Point Entry

Monday 7pm:

Sit On Yer Jacks! Wireless Laptop Giveaway - Winner gets a brand new wireless enabled laptop worth $1,300 - Free Entry

Sit on Yer Jacks: http://www.paddypowerpoker.com/freechips/sit-on-yer-jacks.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

bugger, move mods please.

i no use compooter gud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Sparky1808

Awk no way, got a bit of photography on tonight. :(

I was intending on setting a new rebuy record on the new software too. :D

Looks a decent structure too, well done PPP. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

I clicked this game out ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

i dont see this on the list. i see a $1 rebuy guaranteed 2k but not the 2k freeroll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭PokerChild

There were a number of boards people in this. Flush for one. And Jimmblin(?) made the final table? I went out in 29th with a bad move but the cards I was getting meant my short stack was getting killed with blinds/blind stealing All Ins. So I felt ok playing my "best" hand in ages.KQo v QJo on a 9J8 flop I had outs!! :D

I would advise poeple to check their transaction history though. I bought in for 2+20 and then the final top up for 2+20.

My history showed a total of 6.20

I mentioned it to support and It is not know if it is a history error or an actual financial one. Mailed screen shots. Awaiting results. (And promised free tournie ticket :) )

• Advertisement

I wouldnt know because i took neither rebuy or top/up, i would of if i could of!.
    jimmbling came 9th.
    One of the best online mtt's ive played inprobably because action is faster so you get much more hands in than tribeca.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

One of the best online mtt's ive played inprobably because action is faster so you get much more hands in than tribeca.

Can I quote you on billboards? :D

karlh wrote:
    Can I quote you on billboards? :D

Of course!. This was a 12min level tournament and it played much better than tribecas 15min ones and more like tribecas 20min blinds imo. I remember coming to this conclusion a good way out and not just because i won it!.

Theres a couple of things i'll mention in the feedback thread

• Registered Users Posts: 39,125 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

anybody in the $2000 freeroll?
    1000 started, down to less than 500
    alot of the field sitting out now

theres ten at my table, seats 1-4 are on 2k, 3k and 5k, mine in seat 5 and the other five are sitting out

• Registered Users Posts: 39,125 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

now six sitting out, directly on my right,
    and the five players after me

if i say here, i might get a table totally sitting out

• Advertisement
Advertisement