Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patricks long W/E ...where to?

Options
  • 09-03-2007 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

First bank holiday weekend of the year.

Anybody going anywhere exciting?

Still a bit in hibernation mode here and the weather so far isn't really pulling me out there.

Need some brilliant ideas where to go to / what to do to motivate me to get the camper ready (clean / flush tanks / pack supplies / etc) this weekend :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭fits

our camper is currently being refurbed... lots of bodywork needs doing and a respray.
    Doubt if we'll be out and about before May :(. As someone mentioned before two possible wet dogs in a small camper isnt too nice either... and one of the dogs has a broken (but on the mend) leg, so he has to stay quiet for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭bedrock1001

maybe try achill island

unfortunately no facilities at the mo (carvan park open in may/june) but just wanted to suggest

going there myself but staying in 4 brick walls!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

The way the weather's looking at the moment I gues I'll be camping on the couch this weekend.

Wintry showers? no, thanks ...

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

Wintry showers? no, thanks ...

Wimp :p Only joking.

Our first camping trip this year was in February...no problems.

Also camped last week, waking up to hard frost, and last weekend in Kent with wintry showers.

I jut like getting out, that's all...weather doesn't bother me

Hope those of you who got away for PAddy's weekend had a great time.

Advertisement