Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz Friday Night Scalps Game

Options
  • 09-03-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading into the Fitz for the scalps game,
    €55 = 1 rebuy or top up for €50 for 3K 20min clock.

The fact that Paddy "The Dyson" Hicks in in Las Vegas, no doubt cleaning up, I feel confident:cool: .

Boardsie €20 Last longer bets perhaps, for all the gamblors in use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I implore anybody reading this to head down to the Jackpot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

thanks lloyd:confused:
    Fair enough if you think that the Jackpot is better structure although it is 3 levels of 30Minutes and then when the levels get higher reverts back to the 20mins levels.
    It is now widely known that you do not like the Friday night fitz scalp game so I can only presume that you will not be there for the Last Longer bet, but if you want to promote the Jackpot open another thread.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Might end up heading in for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

smurph wrote:
    thanks lloyd:confused:
    Fair enough if you think that the Jackpot is better structure although it is 3 levels of 30Minutes and then when the levels get higher reverts back to the 20mins levels.
    It is now widely known that you do not like the Friday night fitz scalp game so I can only presume that you will not be there for the Last Longer bet, but if you want to promote the Jackpot open another thread.

Cheers

LOL. Ahem, I will try make the weekly lotto scalps game and I'm in for the 20last longer. I've to be up earlyish next morning so if you are going to dog me folks please do it early. Also if you see me at the cash tables, please grab me by the ear and tell me to go home to bed. The left ear is more sensitive so use that one.

Jackpots a nice place but it's those bloody students, I mean it's their bloody lunch money for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Looks like our home game might be cancelled so I reckon a visit to the Fitz might be a possibility, especially with value like Dappie in attendance! Last longest sounds good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭PiperT

smurph wrote:

The fact that Paddy "The Dyson" Hicks in in Las Vegas, no doubt cleaning up, I feel confident:cool: .

I'm in. EZ €20 as I am on the worst run of cards I've had in a long time. But hey, thats the game. See ya later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

smurph wrote:

As far as i heard smurph paddy is already after choping 2 tournaments over there delighted for him!!!!

Im gonna make my return to the scalps tonight me thinks after my six month exile from it roll on the moneys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

MickL wrote:
    As far as i heard smurph paddy is already after choping 2 tournaments over there delighted for him!!!!

Im gonna make my return to the scalps tonight me thinks after my six month exile from it roll on the moneys :)
    im also in on €20 last longer bet

""The last Longest bet suddenly has lots of value in it""

smurph wrote:

Well, broke my 2007 duck in this last night. Did a deal when we were down to last three at 4:30am. With marginal chip lead took €2,200 plus €270 ticket for eom game. All your €20's made it a little sweeter...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

PiperT wrote:
    Well, broke my 2007 duck in this last night. Did a deal when we were down to last three at 4:30am. With marginal chip lead took €2,200 plus €270 ticket for eom game. All your €20's made it a little sweeter...:D
    Excellent result! Are you considering the Irish Open?

• Advertisement

PiperT wrote:

Excellent Piper, well done. Had a tough night with the cards myself, not a thing to play with, a few steals to give me an outside chance but no joy went out about 25th or so . Good luck in the Open, Ive a few to cheer on now....come on ireland (sorry watching the rugby here):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

mmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

PiperT wrote:
    Cool. Delighted. When I went on the bubble I fancied you for it all right :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Well done Tim - hitting form at the right time of the year.

Ocallagh - Tim is one of those who qualified for the 2007 open way back in 2006 (",)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

Well done Tim - hitting form at the right time of the year.

Ocallagh - Tim is one of those who qualified for the 2007 open way back in 2006 (",)
    oh, forgot about that! so many have qualified now it's hard to keep track.

BigDragon wrote:
    Cool. Delighted. When I went on the bubble I fancied you for it all right :rolleyes:

LOL.;)

thanks folks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

BigDragon wrote:
    Cool. Delighted. When I went on the bubble I fancied you all nght :rolleyes:

steady.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

PiperT wrote:

Thank f*ck you lasted the longest. When I got knocked out I strolled over and gave you the money, went home having a beer watching telly and then it dawned on me that Solksjear was in the last longest aswell and was sitting beside me when I got knocked out. Phew:eek: :eek:

Strangest night of cards ive ever played
    Went into the Fitz Scalps full of entuasiasm. Get AdAc early on raise to 600 from lp, blinds are 25 50 get 2 callers. Flop 2h 5h 7s player A, bets 2k, player b all in for 4k, I have both covered. Player a pocket 7's for set player B Flush Draw, turn blank and river beautiful Ac.

1st Get outta jail free card used.

Moved table, get QsQh player in late position, player utg raises to 1,600 (blinds are 200 400), I re-raise to 3.5k he goes all in for 5k total, and turns over kskd. Flop brings beautiful Qd, and no help on turn or river, player gone.

2nd Get outta jail free card used.

Then

and get pocket 10's and call an all in for 4k (blinds still 200 400) he turns over 8 10 offsuit yepee, flops comes 2 4 7, rainbow, turn 9 and river 6 to give him the straight. That's okay, i was due it.

Next hand I get AA and manage to get a rock to put in the stack preflop with AK offsuit, flop K K 7, no help on turn or river, and im crippled.

Made my stand with Ah5h only to run into pocket Aces. LMAO.

smurph wrote:
    Thank f*ck you lasted the longest. When I got knocked out I strolled over and gave you the money, went home having a beer watching telly and then it dawned on me that Solksjear was in the last longest aswell and was sitting beside me when I got knocked out. Phew:eek: :eek:.

People often only remember me when they see a handsome hunk on the TV.

Enjoyed the game on Fri. unfortunatly most of the drama ws going on around me, happy enough though I made my rubbish last beyond it's time. forgot about the last longst myself.

EDIT. would love to see this tourny in the format it was at chrstmas, ie the extra rebuy... it would make for more play at the tailend
    iMORE CHIPS IN PLAY

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Solksjaer wrote:
    EDIT. would love to see this tourny in the format it was at chrstmas, ie the extra rebuy... it would make for more play at the tailend
    iMORE CHIPS IN PLAY
    totally agree with this and also a much bigger prizepool too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement