Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ssang Yong Advertisement babe

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

"Did you see that, its like a high sports car".

Me bollix, ugly looking Korean crap :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

True, but the chick is smokin' hot altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Archeron

Aye, she's a nice one. Fás girl isnt fit to clean her...hmm, better not go there.....
    What an ugly car!
    Good ad though.
    I'm going for a lie down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

KTRIC wrote:

Uglyst car in a long time.

Archeron wrote:
    Aye, she's a nice one. Fás girl isnt fit to clean her...hmm, better not go ther

Thats fighting talk Grrrrrrr:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

pfft. Neither of them can touch the drink drive ad one, Lifestyle Sports one or, a new entry, the blondie Aussie bird at the bar from the sky sports cricket ads.

Cricket rules sounds like algebraic m,aths to me with their "won by 532 wickets with 7 balls to spare after carrying it with 17 overs after Warne bowled them 18 for 6"* but Id pretend I knew for a crack of your one.

*: i realise the example i gave is probably completely impossible, but it just seems like such gibberish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Ah, skanky butterfaces, where else but car ads :)

shane86 wrote:
    pfft. Neither of them can touch the drink drive ad one, Lifestyle Sports one or, a new entry, the blondie Aussie bird at the bar from the sky sports cricket ads.

I think they should be allowed to touch them. Can we have a link to the Aussie chick ad please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Sorry guys, Marzia Prince or Jamie Eason.

They are your two tips for the day. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Dragan wrote:
    Jamie Eason.

The muscles are a real turn-off imo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Even if she was dancing there naked ...that car in the background just spoils it for me

• Advertisement

SumGuy wrote:
    The muscles are a real turn-off imo

Your kidding me right? :rolleyes:

I would hardly say Jamie is built. Hot as hell, defined as hell, with exceptional detail.

But not built.

Dragan wrote:
    Sorry guys, Marzia Prince or Jamie Eason.

They are your two tips for the day. ;)

And two good ones they were. Nice work, Dragan. Keep the tips coming please. Maybe you could start a thread called "Dragan's Daily Damsel Digest" and it could be stickied?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

agamemnon wrote:
    And two good ones they were. Nice work, Dragan. Keep the tips coming please. Maybe you could start a thread called "Dragan's Daily Damsel Digest" and it could be stickied?
    depends on the images in it i suppose, and the nature of the guys looking at it.

agamemnon wrote:

When i was doing my cut and documenting it over on Fitness, i invented the "Jessica Alba Scale of How Bad i Want Something." It was a mental excercise to help me not eat bad foods and deal with cravings. I would simply compare the desire to how badly i would like to **** Jessica Alba and if it came up short i was on to a winner, as i have lived to date without showing Jessica Alba the magic that is the "wardrobe drop" penetration then i can live without whatever food i was craving.

Anyway, long story short it gave me ever excuse to post all kinds of hot images of Jessica Alba in my journal. :D

For Example : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=52336431&postcount=28

Great idea about the Jessica Alba scale! :D

I'll must give that a go to motivate myself for my own fitness program.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Dragan wrote:
    Your kidding me right?

Actually most of the pics are pretty good, there's a few i saw though that'd put Arnie to shame

SumGuy wrote:
    Actually most of the pics are pretty good, there's a few i saw though that'd put Arnie to shame

Sure, there's only about 80 to 100 lbs of muscle in the differnce. :D

I'd say poor Arnie would shed a manly tear if he heard you say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

dclane wrote:
    Anybody know who the babe is in this advertisement for Ssang Yong cars, she is unbelievable...
    Yes she is, but I hate that ad because of the dubbing at the end (dubbing annoys the hell out of me).

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

peasant wrote:
    Even if she was dancing there naked ...that car in the background just spoils it for me
    You're obviously way too easily distracted!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm going to find her bebo and tell on you's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

But sure she's tiny...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

KTRIC wrote:

Thats why they need the hot girl! ...and the big dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

nevf wrote:
    Thats why they need the hot girl! ...and the big dude!

I don´t know who the girl is but the big dude is Pau Gasol, spanish basketball superstar. He plays with the Memphis Grizzlies in the NBA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Calico Monkey

I didn't see a car.

Advertisement