Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justice

Options
  • 08-03-2007 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭

Does anyone else watch this programme? Its on around half 11 every Thursday night (5 to 11 tonight) and its class! So much better than any of the 15 different CSI shows that RTE broadcasts around the clock, in my humble opinion. Victor Garber and Kerr Smith do a great job.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Don't get too attached, it was cancelled after half a series. Only 3 or 4 more for RTE to air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

John R wrote:
    RTE
    TV3 even. It finishes on episode 12. Yeah, it was pretty decent I thought, but not great. I prefer Law and Order, but in terms of a show about lawyers you can't beat Shark. Don't know if that's made it over hear yet though but check it out when it does, miles better than Justice IMO.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Shark was merely average and, after a terrible sweeps episode, I gave up on it. 'Law & Order' is pretty decent, although ain't seen it in a while. Gonna give 'Boston Legal' a chance now for a law drama..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

jor el wrote:
    TV3 even. It finishes on episode 12. Yeah, it was pretty decent I thought, but not great. I prefer Law and Order, but in terms of a show about lawyers you can't beat Shark. Don't know if that's made it over hear yet though but check it out when it does, miles better than Justice IMO.

I love it when people try to point out trivial errors others may have made only to get it wrong themselves...it is RTE...not TV3.

Justice is only average (glitzy production to hide the fact that there is nothing special about it). Shark isn't much better to be honest IMHO.

Ludo wrote:
    it is RTE...not TV3.
    I haven't watched it on either channel but they were on about it on the radio a few weeks back and said it was on TV3. The point was that it's about to end anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I like justice. It is funny - how it is ending.

I find it far superior to similar court dramas.

Law & Order still has quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭SoSueMe

Victor Garber is brilliant. He is doing another pilot with him playing a lawyer in 'Eli Stone' for ABC. Its anyones guess if its picked up in May. Its just one of the many lawyer shows in development.

Eli Stone (ABC TV Studio)
    Exec Producers: Greg Berlanti, Marc Gugenheim
    Cast: Jonny Lee Miller, Victor Garber
    Logline: Thirtysomething attorney begins to have larger-than-life visions that compel him to do out-of-the-ordinary things.

SoSueMe wrote:
    Logline: Thirtysomething attorney begins to have larger-than-life visions that compel him to do out-of-the-ordinary things.
    Does that sound like Ali McBeal to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nah, Ally McBeal was "Thirtysomething neurotic stick insect begins to have larger-than-life visions that compel her to do out-of-the-ordinary things."

Not the same thing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Matlock ftw! :D

I quite like Justice. It's one of those, "watch it if it's on" type of shows like CSI and Law and Order. I really think the time it's on is terrible. Can't understand why good shows and films are put on so late :(

• Advertisement

TmB wrote:
    Nah, Ally McBeal was "Thirtysomething neurotic stick insect begins to have larger-than-life visions that compel her to do out-of-the-ordinary things."
    Ahhh my mistake. I was way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

jor el wrote:
    TV3 even.

No. RTE, like i already said. :rolleyes:
    jor el wrote:
    It finishes on episode 12.

No. There are at least 13 episodes.

If you are going to nit-pick then it is a good idea to get your facts correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Murder One was about the only good court drama series.

Daniel Benzali was class in it...

Advertisement