Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Front Switch Panel

Options
  • 08-03-2007 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Hi lads

i've been looking everywhere for a computer Front Switch Panel, similar to the one in the link....

Linkage

anyone know where i'd pick one up, the crowd in the link only ship to US and canada :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Not sure either Kustom PC's sell some on/off switches but I don't really know where to find that specific item.

If you do really want that item and cannot locate it here or no-one else can then this service will give you a USA address from which they will forward the package to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

TBH it is easy enough to make your own. Maplin in town have a variety of momentary switches, wire and LED's.

I was a complete novice and didn't find it too hard once I'd mastered soldering. Making your own gives you the advantage of customizing it exactly to your own spec and placing the switches and LED's where you want them.

Bit-Tech has plenty of info on the forums to help and there is a really good guide to wiring LED's here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

thanks lads...was gonna head into maplin tomorrow evenin alright

now where did i leave that arc welder...:D

Advertisement