Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kidnapping

Options
  • 08-03-2007 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

What is with the story of the student getting kidnapped that is featured on the ULSU website? I'm guessing it's a joke but I just don't see the punch line...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

*shrug*

Something to do with the front page of An Focail perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Oh right. I'm sure if I saw An Focal it would be funny, vaguely funny mind you. I'm on Co-Op so I haven't seen An Focal or anything like that in weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Well, front page of AF has some muppets in Plassey who were thrown out for Anti social behaviour.

but the kicker was they had a ****ing bebo page with vids and pics of what they had been doing around Plassey. :rolleyes:

Real genii there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Well a quick search of 'university of limerick kidnap' on google got me this link: http://www.limerickblogger.org/blog/?cat=54

I can't listen to the sound clip right now though because I'm in the office.

Advertisement