Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV show on before 2001

Options
  • 08-03-2007 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hi ppl,

Just wondering if any of you remember a TV programme that used to be on RTE2 a while back. I was definitely in Primary School so I would have been in or before 2000/2001. It was about this group of teenagers who had to survive on their own after some virus or something that wiped out the entire adult population. They were living in this shopping mall and they called themselves the Mall Rats (I think). One of them had a really weird name like Zeke or Zepp or something and he was the leader. Does anyone know what it was called? This has been wrecking my head for the last few days and I can't think of the name!!!

Thanks for your help in advance.

- J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Was it an Austrailian programme? Definitely sounds vaguely familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yeah I think it was Australian but I can't be certain... I used to watch it religiously and now I can't even remember the name of it!

edit - I tried Google but I don't remember enough information about it to be able to get the name of it, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,818 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, sounds familiar alright.

EDIT: Wasn't The Tribe, was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Oops, it's from New Zealand.

Apologies, my Southern Hemisphere friends :)

OMG, that's it!!!!! Yaaaaay! Thank You so much!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,818 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Was a sheer guess but glad to be of service! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

it was the tribe...i remember all about it now
    it was shown for its first season in a childrens slot, but removed, cause, according to the den presenter, was too adult
    seaosn 2 was shown at 7 on mondays
    they never brought it back for seasons 3 to 5
    five[uk] showed it all though, they partly funded it.
    it was a great show, would love to revisit it on dvd

Yeah I'm getting all nostalgic! I might have a look next time I'm in Dublin for the DVD.. you can't get anything down here in Laoise!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

lmao

i remember play.com having it................

Advertisement