Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodge cheque by post

Options
  • 07-03-2007 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭

I have a cheque I want to lodge. I can't get to the bank (can't be bothered to be honest).

Can I post it to my branch with my details and have them lodge it that way? It would be as if I popped it into the quick lodge in the branch - right?

Anyone done this before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

ciaranfo wrote:
    I have a cheque I want to lodge. I can't get to the bank (can't be bothered to be honest).

Can I post it to my branch with my details and have them lodge it that way? It would be as if I popped it into the quick lodge in the branch - right?

Anyone done this before?

Just write your name on the back and post it to me, I'll take care of it!

But seriously, yes I've done this in the past. Don't know if the bank was doing me a favour or if they do it as a matter of course, but they accepted it and lodged it for me. Sent it attention of manager, bank, branch address... along with a/c sort code and a/c number.

Advertisement