Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ryan Adams Album Details

Options
  • 07-03-2007 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

Ryan Adams unveils album tracklisting
    'Easy Tiger' is out June 5
    05.Mar.07 12:32pm
    Ryan Adams has revealed the tracks that will make it on to his ninth studio album, set for release in June.

'Easy Tiger' is the follow-up to 2006's '29' , and will feature 13 tracks, which will be titled:

'Goodnight Rose'
    'Everybody Knows'
    'The Sun Also Sets'
    'Halloween Head'
    'Off Broadway'
    'Two Hearts'
    'Tears Of Gold'
    'These Girls'
    'Two'
    'I Taught Myself How To Grow Old'
    'Oh My God, Whatever, Etc.'
    'Rip Off'
    'Pearls On A String'

Signs of madness showing as well, from Pitchfork

Ryan Adams Plays Stonehenge?!
    His last drummer spontaneously combusted, too

Look who got a copy of Spinal Tap. Ryan Adams, fresh off the announcement of his patiently scheduled first release of 2007, Easy Tiger, has just one live show planned for the near future. And it's at Stonehenge.

No, that's not the name of some obscure Berlin nightclub or a Wiccan festival in Eugene, Oregon. We're talking the actual Bronze Age monument built by Druids here. (Possibly updated by witches?)

Adams will play the rock formation on June 5 as part of the Salisbury International Art Festival. For those of you asking yourselves how much more ridiculous this concert could be, the answer is none. None more ridiculous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

great news, although i'm still barely getting through the 11 albums he put out in December!

that's quite a civil tone from Pitchfork compared to their usual opinions on him....

hopefully he'll hit the festival circuit in the summer so....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Their opinions are normally spot on. Taking the piss out of his prolific album outout alot of which is absolute cock. With the odd (fewer and fewer lately) great song...

Advertisement