Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate DVDS for sale

Options
  • 07-03-2007 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hey, i will be posting an add on Adverts.ie aswell but i thought i might as well go straight to the source first. Im selling my collection of Stargate SG1 DVDs. Ive seasons 1,2,5,6 & 7 in U.S pal1 and season 3 in european pal2. You'll need a multi reagional dvd player or a pc for the american ones.They all have their original boxes are practically like new. I'm selling them as a Whole lot, for €220 onbo, thats less than €37 each!!!!!!!! YOU wont find them cheaper in the stores. Just pm me if youre interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

They're only €43 new on play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭dubred

I think they were only €25 in golden discs in liffey valley a couple of weeks ago, the also had x-files fairly cheap too

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

mcgarnicle wrote:
    They're only €43 new on play.com
    Before post and package? Excuding customs?

Right, thanks for the price check lads.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

cotwold wrote:
    Before post and package?
    Yes before post and packaging. And after it - play.com don't charge for P&P.
    Excuding customs?
    Customs will only know about if they intercept it. Odds are that they won't.
    Right, thanks for the price check lads.
    You're welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

They seem to have seasons 1-9 on cdwow for €31 each (region 1), and thats including postage, and VAT, and they're new, and trustworthy, and great customer service.
    linky

Best of luck

Oh, and if you go through different cdwow country sites, you can get them even cheaper!!!! And not to mention all the money off vouchers available for cdwow if you search the internet. I bet you could get a price as low as €26.
    thats less than €37 each!!!!!!!!

Good luck cotwold :)

• Advertisement

They seem to have seasons 1-9 on cdwow for €31 each (region 1), and thats including postage, and VAT, and they're new, and trustworthy, and great customer service.
    linky
    Theyre €81 on that site for European regions. Its €31 for one volume which is like 4 episodes.

Please do not post unless youre actually interested in buying them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

So? i said region 1 DVDs for 31€ (or much less) for complete seasons. Most of the DVDs you're selling are region1. Plese look properly before giving out. Here are the links for the DVDs of ENTIRE seasons (about 22 eps) for cheap:
    season3
    season4
    season5
    season6
    season7
    season8
    season9

So much effort.... :mad:
    Please do not post unless youre actually interested in buying them
    This is a community website. We help other people. If i see someone paying too much for something, i'll say something.

sold to the gentleman in the back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement