Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Weekend in Edinburgh : 2 or 3 seats available in car for going on ferry

Options
  • 07-03-2007 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

Am heading over to Edinburgh with a friend for the Ireland Scotland match.....a few others dropped out so i have 3 seats available for anyone who would like to go....would work out at less than 100 each if got 5 in car....leaving very early Friday Morning from Dublin to get the ferry from Belfast , returning from Stranraer Sunday Evening...

If interested give me a shout ......im a sensible driver ie not a boy racer...29 years old...gone beyond that stage and looking forward to the weekend and Ireland wining the Triple Crown ...should be great craic !!

All the best

Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭shmaido

dude you might want to use the "private mail" option on boards instead of blasting out your phone number on the internet like that maybe, just a suggestion, good luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tommytans

Cheers for that... advice taken ...have taken off number from the post...i just thought it would be a quicker way of communication than e mail especially with the match around the corner .....

Take it easy

Tom.....( er no....my name is Derek ....in case people find out my real name !!) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I have a few people who will take the match tickets if you want to sell them???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

tommytans wrote:
    Cheers for that... advice taken ...have taken off number from the post...i just thought it would be a quicker way of communication than e mail especially with the match around the corner .....

Take it easy

Tom.....( er no....my name is Derek ....in case people find out my real name !!) ;)

I mite have went with ya but I planned for this (flights etc) 6 odd months ago! :D Whats ur plans are u staying the nite in Edinburgh or driving straight home?

Advertisement