Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung or LG

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

well the LG is marginally cheaper on technikdirekt, I have a 22" Samsung and quite happy of thats of any use

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Calex, did you manage to buy one of these TV's? I'm thinking of going for that Samsung.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

I got a samsung 19" in october that developed a fault recently, so I rang them up about it. And there organising a courier to swap a new one for my faulty one within 5 working days without even checking the tv out. Now thats customer service! I bought it online from a germany site so i thought i'd have to send it back to them but rang samsung directly instead. I'll have no worries buying a samsung tv online again ( have a 32inch on its way :) )

Advertisement