Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Shaking my Probes.

Options
  • 06-03-2007 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Mentioned it on BIE forum but will here as well.

I plan to get Mira to top of the range explorer. Probably still a month left to go but in a reasonably good setup at the moment. Actual archeology and hacking I am leaving for later.

The issues.
    1. I don't have a cloak for my covert yet (but will). Its not a biggie for the moment just keeps me out of 0.0 space for the moment. But when I go into 0.0 I'd like to explore peoples owned space (to keep me alive somewhat longer)

2. Mira does not have the skills to complete exploration sites beyond prehaps Roid spawns, which turns out are being mass farmed by macro'ers. I can do level 3 missions eventually, but some of the exploration sites are 10/10 and require a good fighting corp to complete. I have seen rewards from these sites from 100-500 million. So if I find one who (corp) would be interested in completing them I would be intrested in selling the bookmarks or taking share of profits. Something to make some money and pay for costs.

So wanted to check to see if anyone wanted first dibs. Otherwise I will be selling on open market.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Good idea, but since most 0.0 alliance have a wide variety of players i think most of your exploration sites will have been 'tapped' already. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

But once they are completed, it is possible for more different ones to spawn again. Or do the same ones keep spawning in each system?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

They continually to randomly spawn in various systems. The only thing is once you activate the area (by being in warp distance) that some will have a timer running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

How do you sell bookmarks?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Drag drop the book mark to your hanger/hold. Then transfer or create contract.

• Advertisement
Advertisement