Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simon Amstell - very funny - Never Mind the Buzzcocks!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

The episode after the Preston one is absolutely hilarious, had me in stitches constantly. Amstell is great as the host and is a great replacement for Lemarr.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Why did Lemarr leave the show? I miss him (but the new guy is hilarious too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

Great clip....LOL
    :D

By the way, who is Preston, and who is his wife ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭pig on the wing

i second the above query

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Preston is from The Ordinary Boys and was on Celebrity BB last year, where he met his future wife Chantelle (blonde, not the sharpest knife in the drawer) - she won Big Brother and Prestons heart.... awwwwww. Puke.

I've lost all credibility here, haven't I?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

In fairness if I was sat in front of someone taking the piss out of my wife/girlfriend like that, I wouldn't stand for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

The whole show consists of piss taking, everyone who watches it/appears on it knows it. If he was that sensitive to a bit of banter he shouldn't have agreed to go on it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Doctor J wrote:
    The whole show consists of piss taking, everyone who watches it/appears on it knows it. If he was that sensitive to a bit of banter he shouldn't have agreed to go on it.

Thats an excellent prognosis Dr. What a knob. Amstell is hilarious, i tihnk if Mark Lamarr had been on it he'd have made him cry... He left as he did 17 seasons in a row and wanted a break!

We can't lose Preston...

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Hilarious stuff!

Advertisement