Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer seeks

Options
  • 06-03-2007 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Female singer seeks acoustic guitarist/musicians to collabrate with a view to getting gigs in the dublin area. Iam a 26 year old based in dublin and Meath. Have recorded a demo with my own material and also sing covers. Iam interested in a broad range of music but am told my voice is more suited to country,contempory folk,earthy type music. Iam willing to share and work with other musicians influences and ideas. My influences include Annie Lennox. Bob Marley,Eva Cassidy, Nancy Griffith, Sinead Lohan, Paul Brady,Mary Black..bits and bobs of others..If your interested in giving it a shot, drop a line:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hooonts

hi ther im a guitarist from waterford looking to get together with a female singer to do original stuff,i play mainly acoustic so if u mite b intrested let me know:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 spudlove

Hey,yes I would definatly be interested but obviously distance would be a big problem,I take it our living in waterford.

Advertisement