Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1000 Guaranteed 1st prize Westbury Tonight

Options
  • 06-03-2007 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Tonights €50+10 Reg Freezout in the Westbury in Malahide 1st Prize is Guaranteed €780 plus a €220 Ticket for Poker Irelands Paddy Power satt to be played tomorrow night in the Westbury, Not bad value for €60.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

pokerscene wrote:
    Tonights €50+10 Reg Freezout in the Westbury in Malahide 1st Prize is Guaranteed €780 plus a €220 Ticket for Poker Irelands Paddy Power satt to be played tomorrow night in the Westbury, Not bad value for €60.

Looks good at first Tony but just wondering that if 40 people play(and i believe 40 is the max) then thats E2000 in the prizepool. Does this mean 1st gets 50%of the prizepool and the other 50% divided amoug the minor placings?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭pokerscene

Yea Rounders if 40 play 50% will go to the winner and the balance to the rest of the field, Bruno will throw in a prize aswell so this could be 45% to the winner and the balance to the rest of the field, Top 6 will get paid if we have fourty players,

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Directions to this place please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Directions to this place please?

Head for the marina in Malahide and you can't miss it.

Coming from the Dublin City take a left in the middle of the town (you'll see a Permanent TSB) and follow the road all the way down to the bottom of the hill.

The Westbury is on your left hand side.

I'm kicking myself that I can't make it to this tonight but I've got Arcade Fire tickets so I'm happy......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

carfax wrote:
    I'm kicking myself that I can't make it to this tonight but I've got Arcade Fire tickets so I'm happy......

They were excellent last night :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭joe o neill

what time are you planning on starting tonight..

game will start shortly after the 1st half of the liverpool match at 8.35

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Please use the charter format pokerscene.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Just back from this. 38 players and an enjoyable game well run and played in a good spirit probably because Gholi and Pillowtalk werent there. Only joking lads:p seriously only joking like!.
    Mostly beginner players i reckon. I made the final table as the shortstack because just before the FT at the 800/1600 level a loose player limped utg and i pushed with 3 players behind with 88 for 13.5k but one of these who was the rockiest rock nursing 7k found KK. Bah.
    1k for first and top 5 paid. I Won blinds twice after this before FT formed but i was first out on the ft pushing 44 on the button and both blinds called with 77 and AJ.
    Sizeable enough Italian contingent as the nite went on mostly chatting merrily in the native tongue and gaming. Two Vietnamese ladies doing their i dont know whats on the roulette table, 500 a spin not a bother on them, emotionless win or lose. Shur ye couldnt be up ta them!.

Cheers rounders glad you enjoyed it, Hope to see you back again soon.

Tony.

• Advertisement

5starpool wrote:
    Please use the charter format pokerscene.[/QUOT
    Sorry wont happen again.

Advertisement