Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Card Club For Drogheda

Options
  • 05-03-2007 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

watch this space.. over the next few weeks a new 15 table poker club will be opening in drogheda,with gaming,pool table and refreshment bar.. we will also have internet access for online gaming... any questions you can email.. droghedapokerclub@eircom.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I vaguely remember you telling me about this in the Jackpot a couple of weeks ago. Best of luck with it Joe. Oh, and I warn you to beware the forum charter at the top of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Where will this be in Drogheda...im there every second weekend and it will come in handy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

sounds good, whereabouts is it gonna be?

best of luck with it, I'm just wondering if drog can support another card club tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭joe o neill

we have 5000 sq feet... plenty of room..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

I wish you the best of luck Joe, I know you will work hard at it to make a real success

PLease post when it opens and we will try to support it/you as much as possible

also, i will PM you in a minute, perhaps you would give me a call

The Clamper

also beware the moderators here, they have rules about advertising, which isnt a bad idea, you just need to post all details and you are good to go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

best of luck joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

5pin5 wrote:
    best of luck joe

my life is now complete, is this the Boyle Sports premises on west street joe if so you are on to a winner?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

best of luck Joe, like Lloyd I vaguely remember something about this from a conversation in Flannerys!
    Niall

Advertisement