Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Masters in finance

Options
  • 05-03-2007 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Hi in final year of my undergrad degree and thinking of doing a masters.

Just want to see if anybody has done one, is doing one or planning to do one.

What's seen as the best lectured/most organised one in Ireland? I've narrowed down my options to the Msc in Finance and Capital Markets in DCU or the MBS in Finance in UCD.

UCD has about €3,500 higher fees than DCU, I've checked the subjects in each and they're more or less the same.

What I'm asking is are the higher fees justified and are they higher just because the Smurfit business school has all those accredations and what not?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 baselines

Thinking of doing that myself...well hopefully,in final year in a physics undergraduate degree now and results could be better to say the least :(
    Either one of them two or in limerick i am looking into.
    Best of luck anyway, cant help you as i dont know which is honestly better.

Advertisement