Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribecca overlays

Options
  • 05-03-2007 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39,182 ✭✭✭✭

Alot of the tribecca sites have moved already (VC) or are in the process of moving (PPP closed last night).
    GJP and maybe a few smaller sites are still on tribecca for today. There are currently only 730 players online.

So this is resulting in a huge over overlay in all money added and guaranteed tourneys.
    So enjoy while you can boardies, theres only a few hours of tribecca left.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

The $3k added tonight should be very good value. As long as the PPP migration goes ok there is only 12 hrs left for GJP on Tribeca.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

there was 70 in the $1+0.5 $500 guaranteed, so I jumped in, in the top 10 atm, big pay day coming up!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,182 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I clicked reg in that tourney and kept getting please wait, then tourney started without me, have to say I wasn't a happy bunny,

how did you finish PL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

You will be unable to register in MTT's from 7.30pm and unable to register in STT's from 9.30pm so ignore my comments about the $3k added.

Also ifyou have registerd for any post 7.30pm tournies please unregister to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

all the tournies I reged for seem to be cancelled.

• Advertisement
Advertisement