Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Westbury, This WEDNESDAY

Options
  • 04-03-2007 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

Hi

This Wednesday night at 7:45pm in The Westbury Card Club in Malahide Village,

Poker Ireland are hosting a €200+€20reg Satellite to the Irish Open

Starting Stack 7000

FREEZEOUT FREEZEOUT FREEZEOUT

blind up every 30 mins
    Blind Structure:
    25/50
    50/100
    75/150
    Break 10 mins
    100/200
    100/200 ante 25
    150/300 ante 25
    200/400 ante 50
    break 10 mins
    300/600 ante 50
    400/800 ante 100
    500/1000 ante 100
    1000/2000 ante 200
    etc etc,
    no running ante at heads up
    break at final table by agreement with players
    Payout:
    Seats in the Irish Open for every €3,500 in the prize pool, 100% payout
    balance of some cash prizes too
    TD: Stephen McLean
    Dealer dealt
    pre book: call: Stephen 087 24 24 626 or Derek 0 868 343 252
    stephen@pokerireland or derek@pokerireland.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Phil-Dublin

Last week you ran a free roll into this tournament which i didnt win but i got lucky in a 25 euro sit and go and then unlucky in the tournament proper someone had aces when i was trying to bet them out of a big pot :(

will you be running sit n go again before the tournament and will there be a free roll again

i cant afford 2 hundred euro but i would love to have a chance to play in the 2 million paddy power competition so please say yes to both my questions

thanks

Phil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭pokerscene

Hi Derek, You can include Declan Feeney and Alan Fitzpatrick who won tickets through my games last week. I will definately be playing and a couple of other guys who play with me have told me they will play aswell,

Also on Tuesday night in the Westbury in our €50 freezeout game first prize will include a ticket into Wednesdays tournie.

Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Phil-Dublin

with Tony, Decko and Fitzer going, u can count me in 2
    sounds like its going to be a good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭pokerscene

Hi Derek, Myself and Keith were lucky enough to win the two tickets last night in the westbury,

So thats Tony Coffey, Keith O Brien, Declan Feeney and Alan fitzpatrick playing this wednesday. Also i will be giving another ticket away to the winner of tonights €50 freezout game in the westbury.

Tony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

Thats great Tony, its looking like a decent crowd this week

well done on your win, i never had any doubt, you 2 are a bit good for them lads, they were making very questionable calls, but then thats how we all learned, i.e. the hard way

heres a question:

When is a person bluffing ??

answer;

When they are caught !!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement