Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

████████ <---censored

Options
  • 04-03-2007 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

Getting boxed

Spoiler: ███████████████

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ Many boxes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

With these HTML codes you are really spoiling us!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

By the time you read this, I'll be ██████. I'm sorry for doing this but █████████ ████████ █████████ ████, . I know this might comes as a bit of a ██████ to you - especially because ███ ███ . But I'm sorry – I just need ██████ . I think you're █ █████ ███████ █████ , but I don't think we're right for each other. First of all, we're not compatible. You're a ██████, and I'm ██████ ██████. You like ██████, you ███ ███, and █ █████ , and I don't like of these things. I once asked you what ██████ my █████ are and you said ██ █████ █ ███ ███████ █████████ ███████ ██. Anyway, I want to ██████. But you know what? I still want to be ██████. We can totally ██████. We had some good times, or so . But please, don't █████ █ like last time. And look - I won't even make an issue out of the ██████ you owe me, or the fact that you ██ ████████████ ██████████ .So take██████ of yourself - and █ █████.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Have you guys been in the CIA's highlighters again?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

why censore forms?
    just censor submits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

██████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████

Straight?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

image002.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

blacktheblack.jpg

(no spoiler just censored!)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

image002.jpg

Teh spots are changing colours! Omg when I try to look at them they move!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

*spends several hours with eyes swivelling in sockets*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Awww I cant draw boxes :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Box

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

████████
    █████████
    ███████████
    ████████████
    █████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    █ █
    █ █
    █ █
    █ █
    I have a little dreidel. I made it out of clay.
    When it's dry and ready, with dreidel I shall play.
    Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, I made you out of clay.
    Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, with dreidel I shall play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Mmm... box...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Guest

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████████[Colo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Taters

█ █
    ████████
    ~~~~~~~
    My lovely boat, yarly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

how do I giggle the key board?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Weird. Wonder if I should start a new thread.

homah_7ft wrote:
    Weird. Wonder if I should start a new thread.

Nah!, recycling old threads can be just as much fun.

BBBBBBBBBBB OOO X X
    B B O O X X
    B B O O X X
    B B O O X X
    BBBBBBBBBBB O O XX
    B B O O X X
    B B O O X X
    B B O O X X
    BBBBBBBBBBB 000 X X

EDIT: Bloody formatting!!!!!

Advertisement