Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JP Poker Suggestion for New Weekly Hotel Games

Options
  • 03-03-2007 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭

Looking for some feedback here.

I am looking into running two new weekly games probably one on Wednesay the other on either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.

These will be dealer dealt games and held in Hotels.

I have a couple of games in mind,

1: €100 & €20 Reg freezeout
    2: €50 & €10 Reg, 1 rebuy same price
    3: €75 & €10 scalp & €15 Reg

Blind levels 20 mins for 1st 6 levels and then 25mins until finished.

6000 starting stack with early bird 1000 for the freezeouts and 3000 (500 early bird) with 4000 for rebuy.

All comments will be greatly appreciated including suggestions for venues.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

1 near me would be sweet if it's dealer dealt, I need to make up for lost income with red cow event leaving the schedules :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i like the scalp game. or the 100 game. i dont much like freezeouts!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

something down south or not 40miles from where i live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭pokerscene

Hi Jp,

Best of luck with the Red Cow,

I would prefer the 100 freezeout but with as good a structure that you are offering the only problem that may arise is the game could go on until early in the morning and with the exception of the lads that are in college, The rest of us who have to work for a living this may cause a problem.

Looks like a great game though and as any of your tournies i am sure it will be a great success.

Advertisement