Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Town, Irish Open Satellite, Thursday March 22nd

Options
  • 03-03-2007 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭

Stephen, if you have not seen the Charter enforcement thread you should read it. It is stickied for a while. Details have to be in the recommended format from now on for all organisers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

carfax wrote:
    as above.

Sorry forgot to mention, Stephen Mc Lean is tournament director.

Hi Dom,

Sorry about that mate.....I'll learn eventually.

The tournament takes place on Thursday March 22nd in the Silken Thomas, The Square, Kildare Town.

Start Time; 7:45pm.
    Buy-in; €50 + €10, re-buys for the first hour (€50 - 3 levels) and one top-up available. Re-Buys available at any time (You don't have to lose all your chips)......

Blind structure; Modelled off the Irish Open itself......25-50, 50-100, 100-200 - END OF RE-BUYS, 150-300, 150-300 - Ante 25, 200-400 - Ante 25, 300-600 - Ante 50 etc......
    Time of blind level increases is 20 minutes.
    Starting Chips; 4,000
    Re-Buy; 5,000
    Top-Up; 7,000

This is an Irish Open satellite so its probably going to be winner take all with cash to second......100% prize-pool payout.
    Fully dealer dealt and the finest looking dealers in the country will be on show......(The girls won't be too bad either).

Purpose of event is commercial.
    Tournament Director is Stephen Mc Lean.
    Should be a great tournament....If you're in the area (or not) boardsies support will as always be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

Hi Stephen.. Will more than likely play this...

Re-Buys available at any time (You don't have to lose all your chips)......

How many Re-buys are allowed ?, What's minimum chips before you can Re-buy

Cheers! Chris.

Russh wrote:
    Hi Stephen.. Will more than likely play this...

Re-Buys available at any time (You don't have to lose all your chips)......

How many Re-buys are allowed ?, What's minimum chips before you can Re-buy

Cheers! Chris.

Hi Chris,

My plan is to make it multi-re-buy with no limit and no requirements for re-buys but the structure I'm planning on means that nobody will need to re-buy more than twice at most......Don't know what you think of the structure???.......I'm just trying to make sure that we get at least €3,500 in the prize-pool and thats hard with a €200 freeze-out structure as a lot of players will not buy-in for that amount but will re-buy 5 or 6 times no prob.....

Hi All,

We've decided to change the format of this tournament.....It will be an all cash payout. Normal prize-pool payout.

This will be fully dealer dealt and the Silken Thomas is a class venue (its just been refurbished).

Hope any players in the area will make the trip out as I'm trying to make this a regular Thursday night tournament in Kildare town.......I'm going to give it two weeks......If it gets good support then I'll run it every Thursday thereafter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

steve
    i have been trying to get u on the phone, will u call me when u are free
    thanks
    The Clamper

Advertisement