Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pubs in NY for Paddys Day

• 03-03-2007 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭

Going to NY for Paddys day and staying near times square

Want to watch the ireland v italy game so its going to be beers for breakfast I presume most irish pubs will be showing this??

Anyone know of any decent boozers for the day or would it be better going to the boozers around the parade

6th time in NY but 1st paddys day experience there..........

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm in the same boat. It'll be at least $20 into an irish bar for an 8.30 kick off. Hard day ahead. Probably just look around midtown for somehwere. My 5th time and second paddys day. Good ccraic, but I din't have an 8.30 drink start that time, it was a more reasonable midday after I stopped watching the bore that is the NYC St Patreicks day parade of people walking and waving with their Irish banners. Not even any floats!!!

Advertisement