Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly lotto game

Options
  • 02-03-2007 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

I'm going to head into the Fitz scalps game this evening for the weekly spin the wheel game. If anyone is going a last longer bet I've 20 quid to donate.

If I might kill two birds with the one thread...When is the SE paddy power 150 tourny, ?

ITHANKYOU!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Solksjaer wrote:
    I'm going to head into the Fitz scalps game this evening for the weekly spin the wheel game. If anyone is going a last longer bet I've 20 quid to donate.

If I might kill two birds with the one thread...When is the SE paddy power 150 tourny, ?

ITHANKYOU!

The next Irish Open Satellite you mean?? Tuesday week I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

Yeah the Sattelite... back from Hamburg that morning so if I've any dosh left I'll give it a whirl.....I expect to be suffering though.

THank you sir Lloyd

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

No problem.

Advertisement