Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scrum cap from Ireland V England game at croke park.

Options
  • 02-03-2007 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Hey,

My dad was working the Ambulance Service at the Ireland/England game at croke park last saturday.

After the game they had to take one of the English fowards to hospital as he suffered some concussion.

While on route to the hospital, they removed his scrum cap to check him over and all that lark.

Well anyways, long story short, he left his scrum cap in the ambulance and my dad gave it to me.

I'm trying to figure what English forward is was.. I dunno his name but he was the English who high tackled an Irish player while he was in the air.

It happend just after Danny Grewcock was sin binned! Any ideas who it is??

And while I'm here, anyone think his is worth anything? anyone interested in it??

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭giddyup

Magnus Lund took Dempsey out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Ah sure who'd be bothered with a scrum cap when we got 15 scalps? :D

Might be worth trying eBay (.co.uk, obviously)

[Edit: no, scrap that. You should post it to Girvan Dempsey so he can give it back to him next time they meet... ;)]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Would you pay money to have Magnus' lunds scrum cap? Unlikely, so i cant see many other people wanting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Hang on to it. It'd be a nice momento, and in years to come, with the aforementioned provenence, it will be worth a bit. That match will be a legendary piece of irish sporting history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Thats cool. On a similar note, I was helping clean out the away dressing rooms after the match and found 15 pairs of testicles if anyone is interested...

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

They must have forgotten to take them when they were handed their ar$es:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭shmaido

^^brilliant, lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

:D Cheers guys.

Advertisement