Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essay on backbenchers

Options
  • 01-03-2007 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Should have posted this earlier but how and ever;
    I'm doing an essay on dail backbenchers in the 8th dail, due next friday. I've got the Sligo-Leitrim constituency and the feckers aren't saying anything! The essay is supposed to be a study of the their contribution to debates and questions. I need some sources other than the oireachtas debates to use to give me some sense of what they are doing. Any suggestions at all would be much appreciated I'm really trying to draw blood from a stone at the minute.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

I'd say Politics might be a better place to post this one in order to get a response. By the 8th Dail I assume you mean 1933. The current Dail is the 29th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

It's a history essay, makes more sense here. Yes I'm talking about the 1933-37 Dail. We were pretty much told that we have to go on the information we can find plus whatever secondary sources we need to make sense of the information. Its ok now anyways I didn't get a response but I have a better idea what to do after my tutorial on Friday.

Advertisement