Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hadouken???

Options
  • 01-03-2007 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

hey I was watching mtv2 last week and the nme chart was on, a band called hadouken! or hadoukin! were in it. I thought they were pretty good. I was trying to find a site or some downloads of them but cant really find anything since its referenced so much to street fighter. Does anyone know of any torrents going or their web address?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Don't ask for links to torrents here please. Read the charter.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Well in this case I'd say it was possible to read his post as a request for information about the band rather than a direct link to illegal torrents. Some bands (few I know) offer legal torrent links from their official websites for example.

I'll see if I can dig them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

Aside from the That Boy, That Girl single (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgGItLYyBQ0) theres a few tracks on the Myspazz (http://www.myspace.com/hadoukenuk).

I'm not sure I like them, though it's still early days.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

thanks ponster and yevveh for your replies.

i'll check that myspace out. thats the song 'that boy that girl'. it's got a pretty funky video prob hear more from them soon. as for john i was really just looking for info on them since i couldnt find it anywhere else and sorry didnt know about keeping hush hush on the torrents.
    from now on i'll keep my nick cave and fury of tim comments directed towards you

Advertisement