Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macau Monthly Tonight Cork

Options
  • 01-03-2007 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭

Thinking of travelling down to cork tonight for the monthly €200 game which is on ..Anyone tavelling

Starts 8pm
    Blinds as per normal 25-50 etc
    clock 25 mins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

Thinking of travelling down to cork tonight for the monthly €200 game which is on ..Anyone tavelling

Starts 8pm
    clock 25 mins

Yea I'm going & I think Danny might be travelling with me. Nicky I think may be driving down himself (he likes to have 2 cars there so that when he is knocked out early he can go home :D )

Thought this started at 9.00pm :confused::confused:

If you want a lift give me a ring (but you'll have to promise to shut up for some of the journey)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Yeah 9pm dave reg 8pm ....

Mite head to dublin yet have to pick up a table dont know yet .... €150 in the fitz - or €50 in The Sporting Emporium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dazzlermac

:confused: just turn up for 8 and play away is it??do u have to be a member???ty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

dazzlermac wrote:
    :confused: just turn up for 8 and play away is it??do u have to be a member???ty

no u can join on the night im sure ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

There is a sattelite for the Irish Open in the Fitzwilliam tonight, i have just started a thread on it. Not sure starting stack, clocks, small things like that, all I know is it can cost €185 at the most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

kakak1 wrote:

If you want a lift give me a ring (but you'll have to promise to shut up for some of the journey)

brilliant :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Starts 8pm
    clock 25 mins

Is this still a going concern i turned up recently it didnt kick of till 9.40 and had 14 players

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

i think 43 players last night & started at approximately 9.10pm

Advertisement