Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUPKT Sat - Irish Robbie

Options
  • 01-03-2007 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭

thought I would post this before someone else does, on tribece now, last 22 players 10 tickets and he's currently 8

gl mate

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If this goes the wrong way noone should be allowed to post 'Rob nearly there' posts anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

It started going wrong just after this was posted, a three way all in with rob holding aces, opponent rivered a king for the set of k's in a 40k pot, rob on 8k now.

Definately ban all rob almost there threads!

However BCB did say he already has a package I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

ffs - rob pushes with AQ called by 33 - rob flops a Q but turn brings a 3 - ul rob

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

ok, but I'm still there...lol

ul Rob, I know how you feel after bloody Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

standard, aces cracked to gtd ticket
    then i jam for 10k with AQ, and bb obv calls for 1/2 stack with 33, wonderful

7 satelites in a row, where i miss out by a couple of places, 13th, standard.

• Advertisement

yeh thats ul mate, sats are very cruel.

Well I got my ticket so looking forward to heading over, your already going Rob?

Anyone else, another drunken poker weekend in the uk! I dont have enough hols for all this poker

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Ollieboy wrote:
    ok, but I'm still there...lol

ul Rob, I know how you feel after bloody Sunday

Thinly disguised "Look at me thread" lol..

Congrats on getting your ticket Ollie. wd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

well done ollie, nice one, this game is driving me absolutely up the wall at the moment, but yes, im going anyway, so see u in cardiff.

i think im gonna give up sats, they must be rigged, i get down to last last 15 or so if theres 10 seats, or the last 8 or so in theres 4 seats, then one of the following happens:

i got AA, and someone else wins (usually with KK)
    i get KK, and someone else wins (usually with Ax or KJ)
    this gets me short stacked, then i usually jam with AQ or AK, and someone on the bb always has either , KK, which always stands up, or 33, they are a complete muppet, but , they always manage to hit on the turn, after i flop a pair.

And when i say always, i mean this has happened me about 10 times in feb, in 100k+ gtd multis or large satelites.

Anyway, today is a new month, but im taking 10 days off, i cant handle this anymore, then im off to austria for the austrian open, then cardiff, then rounding the month off in spain, then the irish open, then on to the states, so a busy time ahead.

im gonna have to buy into the irish open, im not playing any more damn sats, ive bubbled or close to bubbled about 5 of them, so i might sell a %, i dunno, will think about it, perhaps im now jinxed, maybe its just a February thing.

Ollie, gimme a shout about Cardiff, which day u are playing etc, i havent booked anything yet.

will do Rob, shortstack is heading over also.

Anyone else going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Ollieboy wrote:
    will do Rob, shortstack is heading over also.

Anyone else going?

Yeah was going to play NI Main event but this looks to have a larger field with a higher return all going well.
    Whats the best way over presume car/ferry?

• Advertisement

Yeah was going to play NI Main event but this looks to have a larger field with a higher return all going well.
    Whats the best way over presume car/ferry?

I'm playing on the Friday, so flying over with Aer Aran on the Friday morning, dont fancy the car ferry thing, you never know what happens with the weather etc and I dont want to arrive there all stress after driving, have you seen the welsh on the roads. 118 with Aer aran.

Advertisement