Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck Pixel On My SECOND MacBook!

Options
  • 01-03-2007 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

so i forked out 1320euro for a brand spanking new macbook 3weeks ago and that night i noticed a stuck pixel on my screen and with alot of hassle and ringing o2 henry street, grafton street and apple in newcastle i got a replacement!, yay!, but 2 and a half weeks on last night another pixel shows up but this time i can only notice the pixel straight on and if i look from a diagonal view its not to be noticed!, i have tried 4 different "pixel fixers" but its still there!, any ideas anyone??
    cheers.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭savemejebus

send it back, 1320 is a lot of money, you should be happy with what you get, so send it back and be prepared to keep doing so until you get a decent one.

my 2 cent

Advertisement