Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice

Options
  • 27-11-2004 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

The Apprentice is probably the best programme on RTE 2. The mandrians of Montrose have now moved it to Friday nights. Why does RTE consistantly chop and change programmes.

The programme content on TV3 may not always be superb but they don't mess programmes around like this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

TV3 have moved 'Arrested Development' 3 times already, and it's arguably their best show, so it ain't just RTE that messes around with quality shows!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Jesus, thanks for the heads-up Cork. That must mean I missed an episode this week because of it? For goodness sake - I was really enjoying following that too...

They could've at least showed an ad explaining last Sunday, I presumed it was cancelled because of the MTV awards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 stripes_333

thanks for letting us know. I thought they cancelled it for 3 weeks to avoid "Im a celebrity..."

So hav i missed 2 episodes??? Last time i saw it Tammy was voted out.

Any chance of an update?

television stations are supposed to make it easy to let u watch ur favorite shows. Not study the rte guide for hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Can anyone tell me what is going on in The Apprentice? I missed it two weeks in a row because of the reshuffle...... Thanks... Who got voted off this week and lst week?

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ro2

Season 2 is on in the US at the moment, there's video highlights available here:

http://media.yahoo.com/broadband/m/go/app/player?key=

The highlights are about 20-30 mins long - it's nearly the whole show.

(Don't watch the highlights if you're following season 1 - the winner is in a few of the episodes)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

So glad Ereka got fired, was a total waste of space. My money is on Troy, thinks he is great and not too hard on the eyes either!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 stripes_333

I was glad she went, hope her friend follows her next week. Omarosa is fantastic entertainment. It does look like Troy, with only a high school diploma, will win now. maybe Heidi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Missed it again this week. Have decided to quit watching it because I'm hardly ever in on Friday's. Will wait for a DVD release - well done RTE, another viewer lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I think RTE where so happy about getting it First on this side of the atlantic only to have the BBC show each week night for about four weeks.

RTE TWO needs a schedule not a name change.

The unfortunate thing about TV3 and its schedule is that when they don't have a new series of a show the just repeat old episode rather then getting a new show to replace it.

Law and Order SVU and Malcom in the Middle to prime examples.

Advertisement