Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucc! Helloooooooo

Options
  • 28-02-2007 4:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

jeez, this forum is thriving! i was in ucc and cant believe that theres no natter on here, the 2nd largest institution in the land (y/?!), and sfa on here. shame......

ye need to get out of the books and onto the floor more often.........;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

well theres also a forum on the ucc that is very active, so most people use that..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Indeed they do but it has that cnut Kittie Rose on it. No talk at all is better than listening to them talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

D-Generate wrote:
    Indeed they do but it has that cnut Kittie Rose on it. No talk at all is better than listening to them talk.

Probably because you're not smart enough to come up with any intelligent replies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Rozie wrote:
    Probably because you're not smart enough to come up with any intelligent replies :)

To be fair, no matter what "intelligent reply" you come up with, Kittie Rose generally doesn't seem to regard it, and you just get a torrent of abuse in return...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭1082229

Well KR is after getting banned so its safe to come on again...

http://forum.ucc.ie

• Advertisement

Heh, getting banned for bashing the LGBT(who seem to practically run the board) for doing absolutely nothing when I got thrown out of a house for falling under their Umbrella, telling me to "deal with it" instead. Such nice folk.
    To be fair, no matter what "intelligent reply" you come up with, Kittie Rose generally doesn't seem to regard it, and you just get a torrent of abuse in return...

Most of the replies really weren't very intelligent. I dare you to find a well thought out argument from someone I was unfair to. Because they really weren't. The LGBT were horrid, trying to assign all responsibility to me to cover the fact that they failed to act as they were supposed to. They seem to have absolutely no conscience about this whatsoever and I have no idea how human beings can be so ridiculously inconsiderate of others in times of need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭stepperupper

hey Ro.......... ur a muppet!

What an amazingly witty and intelligent comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

I think you summed it up quiet nicely.

Advertisement