Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭maidhc

FX Meister wrote:
    Looks like Audi are taking styling tips from the Hyundai Coupe. Has to be the ugliest Audi I've seen. http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/audi_news/article_1942.shtml

Both the new generation and previous generation Hyundai Coupes look damn good IMO. The first gen may have been a little iffy, and its multiple headlight facelift a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It's boring but not offensive. Very boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 5ftGiant

Its just like every other Audi ever made, sexy. (all except the A2 :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

hmmm, not mad about how it looks either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

maidhc wrote:
    Both the new generation and previous generation Hyundai Coupes look damn good IMO. The first gen may have been a little iffy, and its multiple headlight facelift a disaster.
    Hasn't there only been 2 coupes? But both had a facelift. The old one looked disgusting, both the original and facelift. As for the current model, it's a better looking car but still not great, and it's not that nice to drive either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭maidhc

FX Meister wrote:
    Hasn't there only been 2 coupes? But both had a facelift. The old one looked disgusting, both the original and facelift. As for the current model, it's a better looking car but still not great, and it's not that nice to drive either.

When i say new one I mean 2007 model. It may be a facelift, I actually don't know, but it looks well IMO.

I have never driven one, but i am led to believe it impressed Clarkson. I may be wrong on this.

It is a girls car, especially with the lower capacity engines, but, I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A bit OT but just to clear things up about the Hyundai Coupe:

MkI Coupe launched in 1997.

MkI Coupe facelifted (ugly twin front headlights) in 2000.

MkII Coupe launched in 2002.

MkII Coupe facelifted (clear front headlight lenses) in 2005.

MkII Coupe facelifted again (major new front and rear end styling) in Jan 2007.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I like that A5. Dunno why, it just looks attractive to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,766 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

bloody hell - I think it's fab.

Hurry up and buy one..........I'll buy it s/hand after you!

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Advertisement