Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Will any Garda station do?

Options
  • 27-02-2007 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

I lost my provisional licence a good while ago, but wasn't too bothered about it as due to an argument with my dad I wasn't insured on any cars. Getting insured again now and need to apply for my 2nd provisional, 1st one is still lost and has expired so I have to get a form filled out in a Garda station stating that.

Problem is, no matter when I try I can't catch anyone in my local station. Can I just go into Pearse St station on my lunch break or does it have to be my local station? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Any Garda station should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Zoot

No, it doesn't have to be your local station but you will be asked why you aren't using it and lack of attendance is a perfectly valid reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Excellent, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mike07

My Licence is issued in Kerry

Store St signed no hassle

Kerry Co Co sent it back and requested it be signed by local station

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

I always found when u go down at night (around 10pm - 11pm) they arent busy if u wanna try your local station again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement