Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US]24, Day6, Hour 11, (4pm - 5pm) [Spoilers]

Options
  • 27-02-2007 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Discuss :)

Stupid college..

[US]24, Day6, Hour 11, (4pm - 5pm) [Spoilers] 15 votes

5*****
    0%
    4****
    13%
    sdanseoDMBandit 2 votes
    3***
    26%
    ElmoSparkypokerwidowL31mr0d 4 votes
    2**
    46%
    Lex_DiamondskaimeraunkelLFCFanwhosedaddy?Kojakunreggd 7 votes
    1*
    13%
    Mossy MonkTCollins 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

2**
    Very lacklustre ep :(

So the delivery system is an unmanned US drone plane.

Charlie knows how to get to Gredenko obviously.

Chloe still doesn't trust Morris and Nadia gets on his case.

And a bomb is used to kill the President which of course has a 15sec timer. ffs, no such thing as instant death anymore. And of course it doesn't go smoothly.

Disappointing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

1*
    definately the worst episode so far. nothing of interest happened except for the last few seconds. i wish they would tell Morris to **** off home

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭quigo

I was glad to see logan again, I think he is an excellent character. Im interested to see what exactly he is up to. I have a feeling we'll see Martha Logan before long. Who knows maybe Agent Pierce too;)

I gather Wayne will be temporarily incapacitated and that they will make another attempt at killing him:confused: Which I reckon BillyMacBeel will stop but getting himself killed in the process.

We aren't even half way there, there must be some other baddie out there:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭lukin

Poor ep, mainly because that Morris twat was on screen for so long. He has a drink problem and is trying to hide it from Chloe, Chloe suspects something but wants to believe he is telling the truth, Nadia suspects Morris is hiding something and wants Chloe to tell her what it is but she won't out of loyalty to Morris,yadyadayadazzzzzz....
    Nothing surer but that Charlie will do a runner once he gets a chance. I wonder what that stuff he was quoting from The Bible was about? Jack was looking at it too.
    Nothing much for Jack to do in this hour which always makes for a dull time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

2**
    Just what is it about this season? Always feels like its building towards something that never comes. Another flat episode filled with flat characters. I pray the president will die but alas he will probably survive, rubbish acting skills intact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

3***
    dunno about everyone else but i liked this episode, maybe its due to the acerbic taste lost left in my mouth this week that has me finding the glimmers of something entertaining in other shows. I liked the idea of the drone and the setting of the plane graveyard as the launch platform. I liked logans acting, he never ceases to make me squirm with hate and repulsion... evoking any kind of emotion out of the viewer is always a good thing. Really don't like the acting of Dr bashir and the Pres which is why I was glad the bomb actually exploded in their faces.

I thought for a moment someone would actually disable the bomb in time (thus the ridiculous 15 second timer, wtf?) but i'm glad this season that they are actually allowing bombs to go off. I'd say this act alone will incapacitate the Pres, putting the Vice in office, enacting Lennox's agenda and boom we have another 24 LA lockdown, where jack on his vigilante missions has to avoid numerous army road blocks, MDK and all that ensuing... can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

2**
    indeed a rather average episode..

The fox.com/24 site as a poll on whether Palmer is dead - 88% say no.

But I'm sure Assad is dead, and maybe that will trigger Fayed to change the plan...
    Also Charles may try to seek asylum in the Russian embassy and while trying to stop him, Jack shoots the ambassador and is sent to a Siberian gulag :-)

Also where is Karen... didn't she want to be re-assigned to CTU?

Its three hours before Gredenko plans to launch the drone.. a lot will (hopefully happen between now and then).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Enjoyed the episode myself and didn't think it was that bad.
    Also where is Karen... didn't she want to be re-assigned to CTU?
    I was wondering the same thing myself.
    However she was in Washington with the President so if she was travelling direct to CTU in LA then it should take her a few hours to arrive methinks :confused: .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭lukin

Its three hours before Gredenko plans to launch the drone.. a lot will (hopefully happen between now and then).

I'm a little pissed off about that. It seems like an excuse to use up 3 eps instead of moving the storyline along.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,061 ✭✭✭✭unkel

2**
    Out of misplaced fanboyism, I gave it a 3 (should really only be a 2). Ah well, a good few more hours to go. It can only get better! :D

Edit: and so did most of you :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

3***
    I gave it a 4 maybe because I watch Hour 10 a day before.

I actually like the Chloe and Morris storyline, not very important to the over all story but a nice side story IMO.

I thought that Logan was over used in this episode, Lamenting the great season 5 IMO.

I notice that Sandra's storyline is gone and I don't expect to see Marilyn and Josh again.

However I am half expecting that Kim will be kidnapped by her Grandfather :rolleyes:

And I was half right about Pres Logan. He semi got away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

2**
    Mossy Monk wrote:
    definately the worst episode so far. nothing of interest happened except for the last few seconds. i wish they would tell Morris to **** off home

Agree on both counts - the episode seemed to drag a bit, IMO.

Its a pity that Logan was only in the episode for about 5 minutes (max), and from what was said in this episode I can't see if he will be in much more of the next episode either

The only good bit was at the end - it will be interesting to see who (if any) survive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Kel Varnsen

I wish they had gone another way entirely with the show this season, after the first four episodes I thought they were going to pull it off again, but it just feels like we're treading old ground one time too many at this point. I maintain that killing Tony off was their biggest mistake to date - if they wanted to go a new direction with the show, that's fine, but they didn't, and CTU is ****ing boring without Agent Almeida. Nobody cares about you, Morris, Chloe is losing the quirkiness that made her weirdly lovable, and Bill, who grew on me last season, has contributed nothing valuable thus far.

I want Aaron and Mike back, and Martha, and Audrey(does anyone else find her extremely attractive?).

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I want Aaron and Mike back, and Martha, and Audrey(does anyone else find her extremely attractive?).
    She's a total fox. I miss her!

S6 has been fairly average so far really. They need to stop introducing bigger and more dangerous terrorist plots every season and go back to basics - the first 12 episodes of 24 season 1 were among the best they ever made, and they weren't about a terrorist plot to blow up America. Having Jack be coerced into assassinating David Palmer with the Kim/Terri kidnap was a brilliant and gripping plot.

Advertisement