Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Extended Downtime (What will you be doing?)

Options
  • 27-02-2007 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Well today is the extended downtime and I for one need some sleep. What the rest of you gallente/amarr/minmatar scum and caldari masters be up too? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

continueing to train mining barge to 5 (4 more days)
    and working :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

working..... as I always do at dt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Mutter about adeptus's training haveing finished just at the start of dt

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I didn't know bout the extended dt, and I came on at 11:50 so I could move some stuff up to empire before going to college and now my plans are ruined.

Bah.

Thats what you get for being a college hippy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Cum Bay Ya, my Lord, Cum Bay Yah... *downs a tequila shot before going to his next lab*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Oh I think I was in work. A bit fed up with the current eve situation at the mo... I'm so very sick of people telling me what to do without explanation.
    I put on a 3 day skill and took a break. At least I hope it was a 3 day skill...otherwise I'm wasting valuable go time!

Oh I think I was in work. A bit fed up with the current eve situation at the mo... I'm so very sick of people telling me what to do without explanation.
    I put on a 3 day skill and took a break. At least I hope it was a 3 day skill...otherwise I'm wasting valuable go time!

why listen to anyone else? do what you want how you want :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Yeah frankie screw them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

Working and continuing to train Electonics Level V and then moving onto Engineeering V so I can fit another Heavy NOS to my Raven FTW! :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

bizmark wrote:
    why listen to anyone else? do what you want how you want :confused:

You can't have that attitude in an alliance. Well no, I can have that attitude but I can't act on it. I keep thinking to myself "I have to leave" but then something interesting happens like we get war'deced..... but then we act like a buncha pussies about it. Oy. Nothing worse then short talk and no action. Thing that made me laugh was they were complaining that so few people wanted to participate in the war... and then people want to participate and they muzzle the damn attack dogs!

But I rant too much I fear. Must get back into it tonight and make sure it wasn't a 3hr skill rather then 3 day! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

You can't have that attitude in an alliance. Well no, I can have that attitude but I can't act on it.

Sounds like your in the wrong Alliance/Corp. I've never been in an Alliance that tells me I need to train for a particular ship or tells me how to play the game. Screw them, its YOUR character they should be proud to have you as a member and if they don't respect that well... Join a decent Corp!!

Well it turns out that alot of people in the corp weren't happy with the alliance so we left. Pretty funny as two of the other main corps in the alliance left aswell, so I get the feeling that TNT might be able to claim the end of an alliance. :)

But yeah Bill, I tend to play the game the way I see fit, if people order you about then it's not fun and it's no longer a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭Sand

You can't have that attitude in an alliance. Well no, I can have that attitude but I can't act on it. I keep thinking to myself "I have to leave" but then something interesting happens like we get war'deced.....

Take a step back and recognise who alliances are run by and who is giving the orders. Reading the corp/alliance forum is good for perspective. Then consider how interesting it is that gob****e 1 hates gob****e 2, hence wardec.

Always, always ask - what is in it for me? If the alliance you're with offers you more pros than cons, then dont concentrate on the negatives. If they dont, if they treat you as a meatshield or a mining slave then why are you paying money every month to be treated like cannonfodder?
    Working and continuing to train Electonics Level V and then moving onto Engineeering V so I can fit another Heavy NOS to my Raven FTW!

Can never fit a Raven the way I like tbh. Always missing something or having to compromise.

Advertisement