Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 External Hd

Options
  • 27-02-2007 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

Is one able to connect any external HD to an xbox 360? Im guessing it has be a microsoft xbox hd, but perhaps im mistaken.....

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i believe you can connect any harddrive to an xbox 360 and it will read media but it will not write to it.

But i'm very open to correction on the above :)

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

What Ruggie said is right, you can connect any external usb hard-ddrive/memory stick and it will read it(pictures, music[mp3/wma], videos[wmv/avi]) but it can not save music/games to it

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

cool dat answers my question then...thanks for the help guys!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

brav wrote:
    What Ruggie said is right, you can connect any external usb hard-ddrive/memory stick and it will read it(pictures, music[mp3/wma], videos[wmv/avi]) but it can not save music/games to it

lookee here for info on supported video codecs.

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=481103

:(

Advertisement